Teach you to raise a good baby who is not picky
Picky eaters are one of the common problems in eating for young children.
Picky eaters will cause imbalance in nutritional supplements for young children and affect their healthy growth.
Therefore, picky eaters become the most empowering issue for teachers and parents.
However, how to help young children get rid of their bad habits of picky eaters?
First, the reasons for picky eaters in young children ● Food characteristics Tough food may not bite, which also causes them to implant this type of food.
● Parents’ bad demonstration Parents are the child’s first teacher and the child’s closest person.
As a result, parents’ food preferences affect their children all the time, making children develop similar dietary preferences unknowingly.
● Children’s bad eating habits Some children like to eat snacks and eat a lot of cookies, potato chips, chocolates and other foods every day after returning home.
By the time dinner is over, the child is full.
Facing a table of meals, they only choose some dishes they like, and over time they become bad habits of picky eaters.
● Parents’ excessive accommodation is that some parents will accommodate their children without principle, which strengthens children’s cognitive psychology of certain foods.
If the child is unwilling to eat vegetables, the parents will try not to burn the vegetables, but also take care of the teacher: “My child does not like to eat vegetables.
“This vicious circle has caused children to replace vegetables in the subconscious.
● Psychological effects of children Some foods are not unpalatable, but children refuse to replace them because of their psychological effects.
For example, animal offal, duck blood, etc. Many children think that these foods are not clean and have a bad smell because of association, so they are reluctant to try.
Second, help young children to get rid of the bad habits of picky eaters.
Advice for parents ● Create a relaxed and happy dining environment Parents can encourage their children to participate in preparing meals and consciously let them take a look at the processing process.
Such children are yearning and looking forward to delicious growth.
Parents can let their children listen to cheerful songs before the first level, creating a relaxed and happy atmosphere.
● Active demonstration by parents Sometimes children are reluctant to try a certain food because they are unfamiliar with the expectations and do not understand.
For example, carrots are usually not eaten at home, and children usually replace them when they eat in kindergarten.
Therefore, the usual meals at home should be relatively speaking.
When encountering foods that children do not like to eat, parents should taste them in front of their children to stimulate their interest and desire to eat.
● Pay attention to the accurate matching of food. For picky eaters, parents can mix and match various foods correctly, and make a “perfect combination” of the foods that the child likes and dislikes.”” To arouse the child’s appetite and make him happy to try various foods.
● Guided according to the characteristics of children to guide their food to have unique nutritional value. Parents do not hinder a study of foods that children do not like to eat, understand its effect on children’s growth and development, and then guide according to the characteristics of children.
For example, if a small child is unwilling to drink milk, you can tell him: “Drink milk to grow faster and faster.” Children who often catch cold do not like to eat garlic and onions. You can tell him that “they can take all the pathogens in the bodyBeat “and so on.
● Following the principle of gradual and orderly eating, the habit of picky eaters cannot be changed a day or two, which requires parents to have sufficient confidence and patience.
Parents should insist on encouraging and guiding, and gradually cultivate children’s good and healthy eating habits.